Cello Porcelain Electric Melt Burner - Fairy Tale
These electric melt burners allow fragranced wax cubes or tarts to be used in the home without the need for tealights. These burners use a standard halogen G9 25w bulb to gently warm your favourite wax melts, making them safer to use around children and pets or in areas where candles can't be used, such as offices or rental homes.
Instructions for use:
- Place a wax melt in the glass dish on top of the melt burner, there is no need to add water.
- Switch your electric melt burner on, after a few minutes the wax will melt, releasing the fragrance.
- Turn off the lamp once the wax is completely melted or before 3 hours use.
- To change fragrance, switch your melt burner off and allow the wax to harden completely and the dish to cool, the wax can then be removed by applying gentle pressure.
- Uses halogen bulbs in place of tealights.
- Whilst the wax is hot, do not leave unattended.
- Do not use metal objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Not suitable for fragrance oils.
- Always use within sight and never use near flammable objects.
- As with all electrical items, keep away from water.